Quick and Delicious Creamy White Chicken Chili Recipe
“Welcome to a culinary journey through the rich tapestry of Turkish cuisine. Today, we’re going to delight your taste buds with a delectable dish:
Creamy White Chicken Chili.
This recipe perfectly blends the bold flavors of Turkish culinary heritage with a comforting twist. With its succulent chicken, creamy broth, and aromatic spices, it’s a true masterpiece.
In Turkish cuisine, chicken is a cherished ingredient, celebrated for its versatility and ability to absorb vibrant flavors. Our Creamy White Chicken Chili brings this tradition to life in a dish that’s both soul-warming and utterly delicious.
Whether you’re a seasoned home chef or new to Turkish recipes, you’ll find this one both approachable and rewarding.
With simple yet expertly chosen ingredients, this recipe is a testament to the beauty of Turkish cooking. From tender chunks of chicken to the creamy base infused with a medley of spices, each spoonful tells a story of culinary expertise and love for good food.
Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure as we guide you through the steps to create your own Creamy White Chicken Chili. Let the aroma of simmering spices fill your kitchen and your taste buds dance with delight. This dish is not just a recipe; it’s an experience.
Now, without further ado, let’s dive into the world of Turkish cooking and savor the magic of Creamy White Chicken Chili together!”
“Explore the vibrant world of Turkish cuisine with our Creamy White Chicken Chili recipe. Bursting with flavor, this dish combines succulent chicken, aromatic spices, and a creamy base.
Whether you’re a seasoned chef or new to Turkish recipes, this dish is a must-try. Elevate your culinary skills and savor the magic today!”
Creamy White Chicken Chili
the typical nutritional values for “Creamy White Chicken Chili”:
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl (approximately 240 ml)
- Calories: About 300 kcal
- Protein: 25 grams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Saturated Fat: 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 20 grams
- Fiber: 5 grams
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Sodium: 800 mg
- Calcium: 150 mg
- Iron: 2.5 mg
- Vitamin A: 800 IU
- Vitamin C: 10 mg
Note: These values are approximate and may vary depending on the specific recipe. The nutritional values can be influenced by the ingredients used and the portion sizes. For precise nutritional information, it’s recommended to calculate based on the exact recipe used.
Ingredients for Creamy White Chicken Chili
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and fınely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Instructions for Creamy White Chicken Chili
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the cumin, coriander, oregano, and cayenne pepper and stir to combine. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, shredded chicken, white beans, green chilies, and corn. Bring to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes,
- Use an immersion blender to blend some of the chili until smooth and creamy. Alternatively, transfer some of the chili to a blender and blend until smooth, then return to the pot.
- Add the heavy cream and sour cream and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10-15 minutes or until the chili is heated through and thickened to your desired consistency.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped cilantro.
- For a thicker chili, üşe an immersion blender to puree some of the beans along with the broth.
- To save time, use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken.
- To make this recipe dairy-free, substitute coconut cream for the heavy cream and dairy-free sour cream for the regular sour cream.
- if you prefer a milder chili, reduce the amount of jalapeno peppers or omit them altogether.
- For added texture and flavor, serve with a side of tortilla strips.
New Turkish Recipes
- Seasoned Chicken Soup Recipe
- Circassian Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Pasta Recipe
- Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
- Turkish Lahmacun Recipe at home