Gluten Free and Delicious:
Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
In this article, I would like to share the easy lentil bread recipe with you. But first, when I first heard about lentil bread, “Oh, do you have lentil bread?” it happened. I said. The answer is Yes!,
After doing some more research and trying recipes for red lentil and Bread made using green lentils, I finally found this gluten-free easy lentil bread recipe. I would like to share vegan bread, which is gluten-free bread, in our Turkish bread recipes category. If you are on a gluten-free diet with the bread you will prepare at home, you will love how it tastes and is healthy.
If you want to eat gluten-free bread, switch to protein-based foods and reduce carbohydrates, you will like this New Turkish bread recipe. Let’s take you to the kitchen for this easy Bread recipe using lentils, which is a delicious and healthy alternative to white bread!
Lentil Bread Tips
If you are not allergic to milk and dairy products, you can add 1 cup of curd to the ingredients. This will make your gluten-free bread even more delicious. You can also add your favorite type of cheese.
If you don’t have baking powder at home, you can add 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
Your bread will be healthier if you use greaseproof paper instead of oil on your tray.
You can test whether it is cooked with a toothpick test. Make sure that there is no dough inside.
How Many Calories is Lentil Bread?
100 grams of lentil bread is approximately 150 calories. 100 grams contains 7.45 grams of fat, 7.50 protein and 13.60 carbohydrates. Since it is gluten-free, it is especially recommended for people on a diet.
Benefits of Lentil Bread
- Regulates your cholesterol levels.
- Improves your digestive system.
- Increases your energy level.
- You will consume healthier bread instead of calorie bread.
- Provides healthy weight loss. Keeps you full for a long time.
- Provides vitamin, mineral and antioxidant support.
- Celiac patients can easily use it.
- Facilitates digestion. Exercises the intestines.
Click for Delicious Easy Turkish Bread Recipes
Gluten Free and Delicious: Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
Ingredients for Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
- 1 water glass Red lentil
- 2nd piece egg
- 1 tea cup yogurt
- 1/2 tea cup olive oil
- 1/2 dessert spoon salt
- 1 package baking powder
Tip of Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
- You can also use 1 heaping spoon of baking soda instead of baking soda
Cooking Tip for Easy Lentil Bread Recipe
- You can also cook using greaseproof paper instead of oiling the baking dish.
How to Make Easy Lentil Bread Recipe?
- A glass of red lentils is soaked overnight.The next day, the water is thoroughly filtered, eggs, yoghurt, olive oil, salt, baking powder are added and passed through a blender until it reaches the consistency of dough
- It is poured into an oily mold after adding black cumin and curd cheese, if desired.
- Again, dried tomatoes, black cumin, sesame are added as desired.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes in an oven preheated to 170-180 degrees. You can check whether it is cooked by inserting a toothpick, especially on the first try. Enjoy your meal.
- 24 grams of carbohydrates
- 14 gram protein
- 9 grams of fat