Turkish-style Broccoli Soup
We have presented broccoli soup, which has a special place in soup recipes, as a Turkish-style broccoli soup recipe for everyone! Because this is a broccoli soup recipe without both cream and milk. This plain broccoli soup is also a favorite of diet lists.
For those who like to eat healthy, we have a delicious broccoli soup recipe without cream. Moreover, it is prepared in a very practical way, it does not take much effort. A great soup recipe for those who have trouble consuming vegetables!
I want to share Turkish Style Tomato Soup Recipe with you. tomato soup recipe that you can prepare at home, You can warm your loved ones with the easy tomato soup recipe; you can do it in a much easier and more practical way than you think.
If you’re craving it, let’s take a look at the recipe for tomato soup at home. Let’s get the ingredients ready and head to the kitchen. After all, tomato soup is delicious when you make it at home, and you can’t find any tomato soup with the same flavor when you eat it outside. Not possible. It’s nice when you softly add cheddar to it, spooning your soup on your home table.
Introducing: Our homemade tomato soup recipe!
Turkish-style Broccoli Soup
Ingredients for Broccoli Soup Recipe
- 500 grams of broccoli
- 7 glasses of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
How to Make Broccoli Soup Recipe?
- Boil 500 grams of broccoli, cut into small pieces, with 7 glasses of water. After the broccoli is boiled, remove it with the help of a colander and set the water aside.
- Then melt 1 tablespoon of olive oil and butter in a deep saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon of flour to it and fry it until it smells and gets a light color.
- Add the broccoli into the roasted flour little by little with the water in which you boiled the broccoli and stir constantly with a whisk to avoid lumps. After boiling for 2-3 minutes in this way, add the boiled and drained broccoli into the water.
- Pass the soup through a hand blender to get a smooth consistency, and finally add 1.5 teaspoons of salt and half a teaspoon of black pepper and mix.
- Bring the broccoli soup to a boil, turn off the stove and serve hot.
Enjoy your meal!
For 1 portion;
- 5 grams of protein
- 6 grams of carbohydrates
- 6 grams of fat
*Prepared by expert dietitians.
Useful Information: How to Store Soup in the Freezer?
If you do not want to spend a long time cooking during the busy weekdays, if you prefer to cook and store it in the freezer when you have time, or if the soup you made was more than you expected and you do not want to waste it, now is the time to learn how to store soup in the freezer. Let’s take you to the following content, which we explain step by step, how to store soup in the refrigerator bag: How to Store Soup in the Freezer?Leave a reply