Gluten Free Turkish Bread Recipe
gluten-free Turkish bread; is a protein used in breadsrecipes, consisting of the combination of two different proteins found in grains such as wheat
Due to its consistency and holding feature, it has infiltrated from some ready-made sauces and sugar cubes to cosmetic products such as toothpaste. People with celiac disease or gluten intolerance need to lead an alternative life away from it.
In addition to gluten-free flours, flour mixtures such as corn, rice and soy flour give life to gluten-free bread recipes, so you should be very careful with everything you eat, so you should prepare, them at home if possible. Today, gluten-free products are claimed to be more beneficial for intestinal health and preferred in alternative diets.
Today, gluten-free products are claimed to be more beneficial for intestinal health and preferred in alternative diets…
We can’t do without bread in Turkey, Let’s first learn how to make gluten-free Turkish bread from Turkish bread varieties.
Tip of Gluten-Free Turkish Bread Recipe
Make sure that the water in which you open the dry yeast is warm, not hot, and that all the ingredients you use in bread making are at room temperature. You can also use gluten-free flour by mixing it with fine-textured corn flour. You can add the oil seeds you want to the flour mixture. Be careful to comply with the fermentation times. You can increase or decrease the amount of gluten-free flour you add according to the ratio of the ingredients you use.
Note: Cross-contamination is the risk of gluten residue sticking to a gluten-free product. If gluten-containing foods have passed through the production belts, baking powder, rice flour, corn starch, corn flour, cocoa, powdered sugar, vanilla, instant yeast, tomato paste, milk cream, dark chocolate etc. produced in that belt. There is a possibility of gluten contamination in many products such as For this reason, it is recommended that you pay attention to the phrase “gluten-free” in the description of the products you will use.
How healthy is Turkish bread,
Is Turkish bread same as naan,
What are the 3 main types of bread,
Why does my Turkish bread not puff up,
Gluten-Free Turkish Bread Recipe
Ingredients for Gluten-Free Türkish Bread Recipe
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 waterglass milk lactose-free
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1,5 waterglass warm water
- 1 dessertspoon dry yeast
- 4 waterglass gluten-free flour sifted
- 1,5 dessertspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 dessertspoon salt
How to Make Gluten Free Turkish Bread Recipe
- For gluten-free bread dough; Mix warm water and dry yeast and leave at room temperature to activate the yeast.
- Take the egg that you have kept at room temperature in a deep mixing bowl. Mix with granulated sugar, salt, lactose-free milk and olive oil.
- Add the sifted gluten-free flour. Add the yeast mixture that starts to foam slowly and start mixing with your hand or with the help of a whisk. Knead the dough well to activate the yeast.
- The dough you prepared; Pour into a rectangular, heat-resistant mold that you have greased with olive oil. Cover it with a slightly damp cotton cloth. Let sit for 20 minutes at room temperature or in a sunny place. Begin preheating the oven on high heat.
- At the end of this time, make a scratch on the fermented and risen dough with a sharp knife. If desired, sprinkle oil seeds on it. In order to balance the humidity in the oven, fill a heat-resistant container with water and place it on the bottom of the oven.
- Bake the fermented gluten-free bread in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove the browned and crusty bread from the oven. For light sweating, cover with a cotton cloth and rest.
- After it cools down, take it out of the mold and store the sliced bread in the bag. If desired, keep it in the refrigerator and consume it slices after warming.