Turkish Style Olive Bread Recipe
In this recipe, I would like to share with you how to make Turkish style olive bread and delicious bread recipe. Bread with a fresh slice of olives on top of the smoke. Your breakfast bread smells like Mis.
Effortless koay bread recipe that you can easily prepare at home, delicious olive oil breads are ready in a maximum of one hour. Put the Tea – Coffee, set the breakfast table and taste this delicious Turkish bread.
What are the Tips and Tricks of the Olive Bread Recipe?
- When preparing the bread dough, add a teaspoon of granulated sugar to dissolve the yeast in a shorter time.
- When the bread dough doubles in size, you can shape it by kneading it again.
- Let the bread rest for another 20 minutes before putting it in the oven.
How Many Calories is 1 Serving of Bread with Olives?
One serving of olive bread is approximately 170 calories. It has high carbohydrate, fat and potassium value. Therefore, it is recommended to consume in moderation.
How much cholesterol is in bread with olives?
There is no cholesterol in bread with olives. Cholesterol rate is 0.
How Much Fiber is in Bread with Olives?
There is fiber in bread with olives. Fiber, which is suitable to be consumed between 25-30 grams daily, is measured as approximately 4.5 g in 1 Portion (Medium) Olive Bread. One of the biggest benefits of Fiber in Bread with Olives is that it regulates the movements of the intestines. In this way, the intestines take out the stool much more easily.
When we eat bread with olives, we go to the toilet regularly thanks to the fiber in it and this can be an important factor for us to lose weight. Apart from this, another feature of fiber is that it is good for cardiovascular patients. It is stated that those who consume fiber regularly stay away from situations such as vascular occlusion compared to those who do not consume it. Fiber, which is also good for cholesterol, is 4.41 g in 1 Serving (Medium) Bread with Olives.
How Much Iron is in Bread with Olives?
There is iron in bread with olives. One of the most important tasks of iron is to carry oxygen. It is used in the production of blood cells that carry oxygen in the blood. 1 Serving (Medium) Bread with Olives contains approximately 1.65 iron. If iron is deficient in the body, fatigue, weakness, feeling of constant sleep, impaired concentration occur.
You can provide a certain part of your daily iron requirement by consuming bread with olives. As we know from the past, one of the foods with the most iron is Spinach. With the iron in Bread with Olives, you can eliminate fatigue, weakness, exhaustion and constant sleepiness.
How Much Fat is in Bread with Olives?
There is oil in bread with olives. In fact, as we know, these fats, which we also encounter in Bread with Olives, are a source of energy for our body. Our body needs energy for many physical activities.
At these times, the fats stored in our bodies are burned for the necessary energy. 1 Serving (Medium) Bread with Olives contains 6.02 g of fat. Our body structure is suitable for unlimited fat storage. Therefore, if we store a lot of fat and do not engage in the necessary activities and exercises to burn this fat, it is inevitable that we will gain weight and get fat. The fat content in bread with olives is also important in this sense.
Click for Delicious Easy Turkish Bread Recipes
Turkish bread recipe with olives
Ingredients for Olive Bread Recipe
- 3,5 water glass flour
- 1 package instant maya(10 gram)
- 1 water glass warm water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 150 gram pitted black olives
- 1 dessert spoon thyme
To lubricate the mold:
- 2nd tablespoon olive oil
The Tip of the Olive Bread Recipe
- Before the fermentation process, knead and run the dough by pressing it with movements from the outside to the inside on the floured kitchen counter.
How to Make Olive Bread Recipe?
- Transfer the sifted flour into a deep mixing bowl. Add instant yeast, thyme, salt, and chopped pitted black olives.
- Knead the dough by adding warm water little by little. If necessary, increase the amount of flour and water by ½ cup until the dough comes together and becomes thick.
- After covering the dough with a damp cloth on the floured counter, let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grease the baton mold you will use with olive oil. After placing the fermented dough in the mold, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes for the bread dough to ferment and rise in the mold.
- After sprinkling rosemary on the bread as desired, bake it in a preheated 200 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- After it cools down, take it out of the mold and serve after slicing. Share with your loved ones.