Turkish Style Olive Bread Recipe / Olive Bread Recipe
In this recipe, I would like to share with you how to make Turkish style olive bread and delicious bread recipe. Bread with a fresh slice of olives on top of the smoke. Your breakfast bread smells like Mis.
Effortless koay bread recipe that you can easily prepare at home, delicious olive oil breads are ready in a maximum of one hour. Put the Tea – Coffee, set the breakfast table and taste this delicious Turkish bread.
Click for Delicious Easy Turkish Bread Recipes
Turkish bread recipe with olives
Ingredients for Olive Bread Recipe
- 3,5 water glass flour
- 1 package instant maya(10 gram)
- 1 water glass warm water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 150 gram pitted black olives
- 1 dessert spoon thyme
To lubricate the mold:
- 2nd tablespoon olive oil
The Tip of the Olive Bread Recipe
- Before the fermentation process, knead and run the dough by pressing it with movements from the outside to the inside on the floured kitchen counter.
How to Make Olive Bread Recipe?
- Transfer the sifted flour into a deep mixing bowl. Add instant yeast, thyme, salt, and chopped pitted black olives.
- Knead the dough by adding warm water little by little. If necessary, increase the amount of flour and water by ½ cup until the dough comes together and becomes thick.
- After covering the dough with a damp cloth on the floured counter, let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grease the baton mold you will use with olive oil. After placing the fermented dough in the mold, cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for 30 minutes for the bread dough to ferment and rise in the mold.
- After sprinkling rosemary on the bread as desired, bake it in a preheated 200 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- After it cools down, take it out of the mold and serve after slicing. Share with your loved ones.