Walnuts and Green Olives Grain Bread Recipe
Turkish Grain Bread Recipe
Our Whole Grain bread recipe, which you can easily prepare at home, Turkish style, flavored with walnuts and green olives, will be your favorite with its taste and healthy nutritional values.
Whole Grain Bread is a type of bread made using flours such as corn, barley, oats, rye and cereals. Whole grain Turkish bread recipe is diet and health friendly.
What is Whole Grain Bread? Ingredients
- The favorite of diets and a new member of the table, whole grain bread is a type of bread made from wheat flour, whole wheat flour and a mixture of these flours with grains such as corn, barley, oats, rye, rice and millet. Whole grain bread is diet and health friendly. It is one of the healthiest breads, even the healthiest bread, which eliminates digestive problems and takes precautions against cardiovascular diseases.
- You may be confused about the difference between whole wheat bread and whole grain bread. Whole wheat bread uses wheat flour made from wheat kernels.
- Breads that use other grains such as barley, corn, millet, quinoa, rice, rye are called whole grain.
- Thanks to the oats and rye it contains, it can take place in your kitchen as an innocent bread that will help you lose weight.
- With this article, we will eliminate the worry of whether whole grain bread can be eaten in the diet, which haunts the minds of those who want to lose weight. Let’s keep reading our article.
What are the Benefits of Whole Grain Bread?
Whole grain breads made from 4 different flours, which are essential for your health; It is also recommended to be added to the diet by doctors and dietitians. It meets the need for bread in diet diaries. The benefits of whole grain bread can be best realized if the grains are milled from suitable
seeds with as little processing as possible:
- It regulates your blood sugar and leads to healthier days.
- As a source of fiber, it helps your digestive system to function properly.
- It regulates cholesterol in the blood.
- Whole grain wheat bread is recommended as the ideal bread for constipation problems.
- It works to eliminate your asthma risk.
- Prevents high blood pressure.
- Keeps your energy at a high level thanks to the vitamins it contains.
- Strengthens your body resistance.
- It is the bread that thyroid patients will prefer with peace of mind.
Click for Delicious Easy Turkish Bread Recipes
Walnuts and Green Olives: Turkish Grain Bread Recipe
Ingredients for Grain Bread Recipe
- 5 water glass seven grain flour mix
- 1 package powder yeast
- 1 dessert spoon granulated sugar
- 2 water glass warm water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 water glass coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 tea cup chopped green olives
Cooking Suggestion for Grain Bread Recipe
- You can add any fresh or dry seasonings you desire to the whole grain bread mix.
How to Make Grain Bread?
- Mix granulated yeast, granulated sugar and 1/2 glass of warm water in a bowl, and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. During the waiting period, the top of the fermented water will start to rise a little.
- Transfer the whole grain flour to a large bowl and roll out the middle part like a pool. Knead the dough by adding the yeast mixture you have kept in the middle, coarsely chopped walnuts, finely chopped green olives and salt. You can add water as needed while kneading.
- Cover the dough you prepared with a cling film in an airtight manner. Let stand in a warm environment until the dough has doubled.
- If you used white flour, the bread dough would rise in about 30-40 minutes, but whole-grain flour mixtures may take a little over 60 minutes to rise.
- When the bread dough is sufficiently fermented, place a small handful of dough in large muffin cups or small baguette molds. Make small scratches on them with the help of a knife and apply water with the help of a brush. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- After covering the tray with a damp cloth, leaven the breads in the molds for another 15 minutes.
- When this process is completed, bake the breads in a preheated 180 degree oven until the bottom and top are browned. Don't forget to share it with your loved ones, especially with your parents.
Serving Suggestion of Grain Bread Recipe
- You can cut the bread you have prepared in half and prepare delicious sandwiches.