Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
Our ingredients are very easy for our walnut banana bread recipe that you can easily prepare at home. Have the bananas you bought in your house started to turn black? Don’t think about throwing them away. We will make great banana bread recipes with them.
As in all areas of life, we are mostly against waste in the kitchen. In fact, blackened bananas are the sweetest form of bananas. We think it can’t be eaten just because of its consistency. Just because they’re a little dark doesn’t mean we can’t make great breads and loaves out of them.
”Turkish-style Banana Bread” Based on the philosophy of preparing dry ingredients separately and adding fresh ingredients separately, this bread-tasting cake impresses people once again with every slice. This time, the taste was doubled by adding cranberries and walnuts.
The mistakes everyone makes when baking banana bread
Not using overripe bananas
One of the most important tricks of banana bread is to use ripe bananas. Ripe bananas are the only thing that gives the bread its flavor and texture. If you are going to bake banana bread, you need to add fully ripe bananas. Ripe bananas will make your bread sweeter and you won’t have to use refined sugar in it. Check for brown spots on the banana to know when it is ripe.
How to ripen bananas quickly
If your bananas have not reached the ripening stage and you want to make banana bread quickly, we share with you a method that will ripen bananas quickly. Place the bananas you will use on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper. Turn the oven up to 300 degrees and wait until the bananas turn brown. Although this method is not completely perfect, it will increase the amount of sugar in them.
Not mashing the bananas when making banana bread
If you want to make completely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas into the mixture. Mash the bananas in a separate bowl with a fork. Do not leave large pieces.
Getting the ingredients in the wrong order
As with all pastries, when making banana bread, mix the dry ingredients separately and the wet ingredients in a separate bowl. You can get a better consistency by adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
Adding too much flour
Adding flour other than the amount of flour specified in the recipe you apply while preparing banana bread will cause your bread to be hard. Therefore, the recipe must be followed strictly.
Mixing the dough too much
Preparing banana bread requires great care. If you want to get a nice, fluffy and moist bread, don’t mix your dough too much. When you mix it, the gluten in it starts to develop. When the gluten develops too much, you may not get the softness and flavor you expect. Instead of using a mixer, use a spatula to gently stir the dough from the bottom to the top.
So let’s start our banana bread recipe right away…
Click for Delicious Easy Turkish Bread Recipes
Banana Loaf Recipe With Walnuts
Ingredients for Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 medium size ripe banana
- 2nd piece egg
- 3 tablespoon grape molasses
- 1/2 water glass granulated suga
- 1/2 water glass olive oil
- 3 tablespoon strained yogurt
- 2,5 water glas water
- 1 package baking powder
- 1 package vanilla
- 1,5 tea cup walnut kernel (chopped)
- 4 tablespoon cranberry
- 1 tea spoon cinnamon
The Tip of the Walnut Banana Bread Recipe
- While adding the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, be careful not to beat them and mix them with the help of a spatula. If you wish, you can not use cranberry while preparing the recipe.
How to Make Walnut Banana Bread Recipe?
- Peel the skin of the bananas and mash them well in a bowl
- Then break the eggs on it, add the granulated sugar and start whisking with the help of a whisk.
- Add molasses, olive oil and strained yogurt and continue mixing.
- In a separate bowl, mix and sift the flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon.
- In the other bowl, add the flour mixture little by little on the wet ingredients and start to eat it from the bottom to the top with the help of a spatula. Do not beat, mix.
- Then add the cranberry and walnuts to make them homogeneous
- Transfer the cake batter to a greased and floured cake mold and bake in a controlled oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take it out and let it rest at room temperature, then slice and serve.