Turkish Flatbread Recipe Potato
Turkish style flatbread At breakfast time of the most luxurious hotel. It is a taste that we cannot say no to with its various ingredients and crispy dough.
Turkish flatbread with Cheese, Spinach and Turkish Flatbread Recipe Potato, which you can easily prepare at home, Turkish style flatbread, which can be prepared in a variety of ways according to your taste, is like the key to satiation in a practical and delicious way.
When you think like this, the first question that comes to mind is “How to make Turkish-style pancakes?” is happening. is happening. This recipe, which even someone with no culinary experience can do wonders, actually consists of knowing a few tricks! The types of flatbread that taxpayers can use for snacks on Sunday breakfasts wink at practicality because they can be preserved.
Flatbread Recipe Potato ingredients
- 6 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
- Half a glass of warm water (for yeast)
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 glasses of warm water
For internal mortar;
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- chili pepper
- Black pepper
- 6 potatoes (boiled)
How to Make Potato Pancake Recipe?
- Let’s open the middle of the flour that we took in the kneading bowl in the form of a pool.
- Let’s add dry yeast and warm water to the pool we opened.
- Mix it lightly with your hands and let it sit for 5 minutes. Let’s wait until the yeast activates.
- Then add salt and start kneading the dough slowly.
- Let’s knead the dough by adding warm water little by little and get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it rise until the inner mortar is ready.
- For the stuffing, let’s take the oil in the pan and add the grated onion on it and start frying.
- Add tomato paste, salt, pepper and black pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes. let’s dry
- Add boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Let’s turn off the stove and leave our potato stuffing to cool.
- Let’s collect the dough on the counter, divide it into 8 equal parts and form meringues.
- Let’s open each meringues as much as we can on the floured counter.
- Let’s put the potato mortar that we prepared to be a little larger than the serving plate in half of the dough we rolled out.
- Let’s close it in a D shape and slightly press the edges.
- Let’s cook both sides of the pancakes we prepared in this way by turning them on the electric stove or in a pan.
- Spread butter on the hot pancakes.
- Our soft potato pancakes are ready to serve. Enjoy your meal 🙂
How to make Turkish Potato Pancakes? Tips
You should knead the dough with warm water that will not burn your hands. Too hot water will cause the yeast to die.
By adding flour gradually, you can knead the dough much easier.
[/tarif_kısa kod]Leave a reply