Turkish Flatbread Recipe Potato
Turkish style flatbread At breakfast time of the most luxurious hotel. It is a taste that we cannot say no to with its various ingredients and crispy dough.
Turkish flatbread with Cheese, Spinach and Turkish Flatbread Recipe Potato, which you can easily prepare at home, Turkish style flatbread, which can be prepared in a variety of ways according to your taste, is like the key to satiation in a practical and delicious way.
Thinking like this, the first question that comes to mind is “How to make Turkish-style gozleme?” is happening. In fact, this recipe, which even someone who has no experience in the kitchen can create wonders, consists of knowing a few tricks! The types of flatbread that taxpayers can use in snacks for Sunday breakfasts wink at practicality as they can be stored.
Turkish Gozleme Recipe Potato
Turkish flatbread Ingredients
- 6 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- Half a glass of warm water (for yeast)
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 2 cups of warm water
For internal mortar;
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- chili pepper
- Black pepper
- 6 potatoes (boiled)
For the above;
How to Make Potato Pancake Recipe?
- Let’s open the middle of the flour we took in the kneading bowl in the form of a pool.
- Let’s add dry yeast and warm water to the pool we opened.
- Let’s mix it lightly with our hands and wait for 5 minutes. Let’s wait until the yeast is activated.
- Then let’s add salt and start kneading the dough slowly.
- Let’s knead the dough by adding warm water little by little, and get a soft dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it ferment until the inner mortar is ready.
- For the stuffing, let’s take oil in the pan, add the grated onion on it and start frying.
- Add tomato paste, salt, pepper and black pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes. let’s dry it.
- Add the boiled and mashed potatoes and mix well.
Let’s turn off the stove and leave our potato stuffing to cool.
- Let’s gather the dough on the counter and divide it into 8 equal parts and form meringues.
- Let’s open each meringue as much as we can on the floured counter.
- Let’s put the potato stuffing we prepared in half of the dough that we rolled out a little larger than the serving plate.
- Let’s close it in a D shape and press the edges lightly.
- Let’s cook both sides of our pancakes that we prepared in this way, by turning them on an electric plate or in a pan.
- Let’s put butter on the hot pancakes.
- Our soft potato pancakes are ready to serve. Enjoy your meal :)
How to make Potato Pancakes? Tips
You should knead the dough with warm water that will not burn your hands. Too hot water will cause the yeast to die.
By adding flour slowly, you can knead the dough much easier.