Turkish Bread recipe without yeast
There are very few things in life that can replace a delicious bread that is fresh out of the oven. They are the best precursors of long breakfasts. But the leavening of the bread scares us, waiting makes us tired. That’s why we always go to the breads on the market shelves or on our way to the bakery.
We know a delicious bread recipe that you can prepare without the need for yeast. Bread Recipe Without Yeast. Moreover, Turkish bread recipe, it is very practical to prepare and cook.
The recipe is Irish origin ”soda bread”, it is prepared without yeast. It is kneaded very little and does not need to wait for fermentation. But since it is prepared with carbonate, it is one of the breads that should be consumed immediately.
To show off to the guest who comes to the full breakfast, to wake up the people of the house with fragrant smells…
Turkish Bread Recipe Without Yeast
Ingredients for Unleavened Bread Recipe
- 350 Gram White flour
- 1,5 Teaspoon Baking soda (Full)
- 160 ml. Yoghurt
- 1,5 Teaspoon Salt
How to Make Unleavened Bread Recipe?
- Start heating your oven at 180 degrees.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a deep bowl.
- Add Yoghurt into the mixture. Begin to knead lightly.
- When you get a homogeneous appearance, knead the remaining flour on the side until you get it. Give it a round shape.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper. Take your bread on your baking tray and draw lines on it with the help of a knife. Sprinkle some flour.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-30 minutes.
- When your bread is cooked, you can enjoy it after resting for 5 minutes.
- Serving Suggestion for Unleavened Bread Recipe After resting your bread for a while, you can slice it and serve it with butter on it.