Practical Recipe for Tea Time; Carrot Cinnamon Walnut Cake Recipe
We offer you a practical and delicious cake recipe for your tea time, Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe.
You will easily prepare it in your homes, you will win the love of guests and households with its flavour and fragrance, the great harmony of carrot and cinnamon and the exquisite flavour of the mixture will make you fall in love with it.
If you like to prepare snacks, you should definitely try this wonderful and easy Cinnamon, Carrot Walnut Cake recipe for your children and your spouse, even for your guests, to serve at tea time.
Carrot, Cinnamon, Walnut Cake Recipe
For 1 slice;
- 7 grams of protein
- 45 grams of carbohydrates
- 16 grams of oil
*Prepared by expert dietitians.
Ingredients For Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 glass of water Milk
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2.5 cups of flour
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 carrots (large, grated)
- 1 cup of walnuts
How to Make Carrot Walnut Cake Recipe?
- Firstly, while starting the preparations, turn on your oven to 170 degrees and preheat it.
- Beat 3 eggs kept at room temperature and 1 cup granulated sugar with a mixer, continue this process until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add 1 glass of milk and half a glass of vegetable oil respectively.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, lemon juice and vanillin into the mixture, then whisk with a mixer.
- Add grated carrot, coarsely pounded walnuts and cinnamon into the mixture.
- Grease the bottom of your cake mould.
- Transfer the cake into the mould and bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for about 40 minutes. Enjoy your meal.
Tips for Carrot, Cinnamon and Walnut Cake Recipe;
As in every cake recipe, do not open the oven door for the first 20 minutes so that your cake does not deflate. Use a toothpick to find out if your cake is fully cooked. If the toothpick comes out dry, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool. If you do not squeeze the juice from the carrots, your cake may not bake evenly and the inside may remain moist.
Cooking Suggestion for Carrot, Cinnamon and Walnut Cake Recipe;
You can also use baking soda instead of baking soda and lemon mixture.