Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Gronala Cookies Recipe
You should prepare Gluten Free Peanut Butter Gronala Cookie Recipe for your New Year holidays . You will be very pleased with our delicious, healthy practical cookies that you can make practically at home, especially for your guests, that everyone will like very much.
If you are looking for a healthy cookie recipe for your monthly hours and New Year’s celebrations, the Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Gronala Cookie Recipe is for you, prepare delicious cookies with measured ingredients.
We used peanut butter in our delicious cake recipe, you can use more creative ideas instead, we would be happy if you share them with us.
How to Make Gluten-Free Gronala Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups granola (gluten-free)
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of mulberry extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (gluten-free)
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe?
- First of all, we shoot our gronala in a little rondo. We take our mixing bowl. Put melted butter, mulberry extract, peanut butter, egg, almond milk and salt into the bowl and whisk well with a whisk. Then add the gronala and almond flour.
- Mix it well with a spatula and knead into a dough. It will be a slightly sticky dough. Add the chocolate chips at the last step. You can set it aside to decorate a little like me. The trick is to rest for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- Then we take it with the help of a spoon and make balls slightly larger than walnuts. We place them on the tray at intervals. With these measurements, I had 8 large cookies.
- We bake at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes. After resting on the tray for a while, we put it on the wire and wait for it to cool down and consume it.
Serving Suggestion for the Peanut Butter Gluten-Free Gronala Cookie Recipe
Serve with milk or coffee.
Leave a reply