Turkish style Mushroom Saute Recipe / Illustrated Mushroom Saute Recipe
Before giving you the Turkish style Mushroom sauté recipe, we wanted to give you some good information. ”How to cook mushrooms? Is the mushroom peeled? What happens if it is washed?” If questions like these are on your mind, here are the short tips!
It is true that we are very conflicted when it comes to sorting, cleaning and washing the mushroom. Yes, mushrooms are not washed, the reason is that they darken in direct contact with water and spoil the appearance of your food. But since we cannot digest them, we have taken it upon ourselves to clean them in the most comfortable way without direct contact with water. The easiest method is to hold them under running water for a very short time, then dry them thoroughly and even peel the heads of the mushrooms from the stem parts. These are all delicious methods we have found to eat mushrooms safely.
If you say “How to cook mushrooms with all the tricks?”, let’s take you here for more than what we have explained here!
Well, we wanted to have plenty of mushrooms while we were ready, and we wanted to share a sauté recipe that will cheer up our casserole and saucepan. We supported the unique flavour of mushrooms with onions and drowned your dinner in protein without consuming meat or chicken. It is up to you to choose the cultured mushrooms.
Turkish style Mushroom Saute Recipe
For 1 portion;
- 3 grams of protein
- 4 grams of carbohydrates
- 3 grams of oil
*Prepared by expert dietitians.
Ingredients For Mushroom Saute Recipe
- 1 Package cultivated mushroom
- 2 pieces of medium size Onion
- 3 quantity tomato
- 3 tooth Garlic
- 3 quantity green chillies
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid oil
- 1 pinch Parsley
How to Make Mushroom Saute Recipe?
- Put some oil in a pan, put the chopped onions, garlic and roast.
- Then add the peppers and continue roasting.
- 2. Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes and continue roasting.
- 3. Add the finely chopped mushrooms to the ingredients and roast.
- 4. Finally, add the peeled and diced tomatoes and salt and cook until the water is absorbed.
- 5. You can sprinkle some parsley and serve. Enjoy your meal.
Tips and Tricks of Mushroom Saute Recipe
Do not let the mushrooms come into contact with water to prevent blackening.
Cooking Suggestions for Mushroom Saute Recipe
If you wish, you can take the sautéed ingredients in a stewpan and cook longer by closing the lid.