Turkish Style Ayran Soup
Turkish style ayran soup, which can be prepared cold or hot according to your wishes and is as satisfying as the main course thanks to the boiled legumes in it, is a soup option that is as delicious as it is practical.
You can prepare the soup in advance and store it in a closed container in the refrigerator for a long time. It is very easy and practical to prepare in 1o min. A delicious Turkish soup that you can prepare in it.
You will love this delicious yoghurt soup with wheat. A bowl of ayran soup goes very well before your main meals.
Ayran Soup Recipe
Ingredients for Ayran Soup Recipe
- 1 water glass
- 1 water glass chickpeas
- 250 gram strained yogurt
- 250 gram yogurt
- 1 water glass water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 dessert spoon dill
The Tip of Ayran Vaccine Soup Recipe
- If you are not going to use ready-made boiled chickpeas; Soak the chickpeas and wheat, which you bought in separate containers, in plenty of water the night before. After draining the water, boil them in clear water in separate pots and use them for soup making. If you are going to serve the soup hot, mix it with yoghurt, burn the mint and hot red pepper flakes in the heated olive oil, pour it over and serve.
Cooking Suggestion for Ayran Soup Recipe
- You can adjust the soup by decreasing or increasing the water according to your taste. While cooking your soup, use a whisk while adding yogurt.
How to Make Ayran Vaccine Soup Recipe?
- Transfer 1 glass of wheat into the boiling water, add water and start cooking.
- Remove the cooked wheat from the stove and drain
- Take 250 grams of yoghurt and strained yoghurt into a large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add 1 cup of boiled chickpeas and wheat. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and mix.
- Adjust the consistency by adding 1 glass of cold water little by little.
- Then add the dill and mix well.
- Serve your soup after cooling it in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Enjoy your meal!
Serving Suggestion of Ayran Vaccine Soup Recipe
- You can include finely chopped local herbs in the service of the soup.
27 grams of carbohydrates
10 grams of protein
6 grams of fat
*Prepared by expert dietitians.
Useful Information: How to Store Soup in the Freezer?
If you do not want to spend a long time cooking during the busy weekdays, if you prefer to cook and store it in the freezer when you have time, or if the soup you made was more than you expected and you do not want to waste it, now is the time to learn how to store soup in the freezer. Let’s take you to the following content, which we explain step by step, how to store soup in the refrigerator bag: How to Store Soup in the Freezer?Leave a reply