Turkish Delight “Sultan Delight” Recipe
Started in the 18th century in Turkish kitchens, Turkish delight spread to European countries in the 19th century. Many ingredients are used in the production of this flavor, which was opened to the world as ‘Turkish delight’. Sultan Turkish delight is one of the important flavors that has survived from Ottoman kitchens to the present day.
It has become a traditional recipe as it was served during feast visits and when hosting guests in the old times. Since it has a high sugar value, it should be consumed in moderation.
Instead of packaged Turkish delight, you can make your own healthy Turkish delight at home. The Turkish delight recipe prepared with ingredients such as milk, sugar, margarine, vanilla, coconut and hazelnuts will impress everyone. If the ingredients are ready, we can start the homemade sultan delight recipe.
The indispensable delicious snack dessert of Turkish cuisine is Turkish Delight Recipe “Sultan Delight” , indisputably. You will now be able to prepare that Turkish-style delight, which is indispensable for the Ottoman sultans and enjoyed by all the peoples of the world, at home with the practical recipe we will give.
You will not be able to get enough of the pleasure of making delight at home with the recipes. It is very easy to turn your favorite pudding into Turkish delight. For this recipe, we have included the perfect taste of mastic gum in our Turkish delight. It is entirely up to your imagination to diversify your pudding, you can make it with coffee, green tea or any fruit you want. Don’t wait too long to invite your neighbor to your best friend for coffee.
Keep it in the cupboard and enjoy. If your coffee has a memory of forty years, add your Turkish delight for another forty years. Long live the insatiable coffee pleasure, then bon appetit.
SULTAN DELIGHT TIPS:
- Make sure to sift the flour to get the right consistency. If it is too watery, you can add flour little by little.
- When roasting the granulated sugars, make sure that they do not stick to the bottom.
- If you have time, let the cooked mixture rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours. In this way, you can fill it more easily.
- If you wish, you can add small pieces of fruit instead of walnuts.
Turkish Delight "Sultan Delight" Recipe
Ingredients for Sultan Turkish Delight Recipe
- 500 ml. Milk
- 70 gr. Butter
- 3 gr. Mastic gum
- 70 gr. Fame
- 100 gr. Candy
- 1 package Vanilla
- 1 soup bowl Coconut
The Tip of Sultan Turkish Delight Recipe
- Using a whisk while making custard will prevent clumping.
Cooking Suggestion of Sultan Turkish Delight Recipe
- Cooking on low heat will make your consistency smoother.
How to Make Sultan Delight Recipe?
- Lightly fry the flour in butter.
- Add the milk gradually, whisking with a whisk.
- Add vanilla, gum mastic and sugar and continue beating.
- Keep whisking until it reaches a custard consistency.
- When it starts to boil from the edges, continue mixing for 2-3 more minutes.
- Take the custard from the stove and spread it in a thin layer on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- When it comes to room temperature, let it freeze for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll the cooled pudding with your hands and cover it with coconut. That's it, bon appetit.
Serving Suggestion of Sultan Turkish Delight RecipeIf you wish, you can use it to cover the coconut with the walnut you have powdered.
Leave a reply