Turkish Pumpkin Dessert
In this article, I would like to share a pumpkin dessert recipe that you can easily prepare at home, Turkish Pumpkin Dessert, that is, Turkish style Pumpkin Dessert Recipe, Actually, Pumpkin dessert is a fruit dessert. It is made with the honey-like inner part of the pumpkin, the benefits of which are endless.
The dessert is so good that you want winter to come as soon as possible and you want to always have pumpkin dessert prepared from pumpkin on your table. The pumpkin dessert, which can be made in a pot, is also baked in the oven and gets a little bit of caramel flavor.
Our humble recommendation for those who do not like to consume pumpkin as a dessert due to its fibrous structure; cream or ice cream or even these two will be consumed at the same time.
Turkish Pumpkin Dessert
Ingredients for Pumpkin Dessert Recipe:
For Pumpkin Dessert:
- 2 kilograms of pumpkin (peeled, sliced)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
For the Pumpkin Dessert:
- 1 cup of walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup of tahini (optional)
How to Make Turkish Pumpkin Dessert Pictures
- If the pumpkins are not peeled, start by peeling them first. Remove the seeds from the pumpkin by scraping it with a knife.
2. Pin the flat part of the pumpkin to the board. Peel the skins and green parts of the squash with a knife.
3. Cut the thoroughly cleaned zucchini into slices. You can cut it to any size you want. Cooking time will also be longer if you make larger slices.
4. Put the zucchini in a large saucepan and add sugar to it. Cover the pot and leave it on the counter for at least 3 hours or 1 night.
5. Take the zucchini, which releases its juice after the waiting period, to the stove.
6. Cook with the lid closed for about 30-50 minutes until soft. You can check if the zucchini is cooked by inserting a small knife into the zucchini.
7. Take the cooked zucchini into a debit. After it cools down, add walnuts and tahini, if desired, and serve.
Enjoy your meal!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipe Tip
Soaking the zucchini with sugar will allow the zucchini to release its natural juice. In this way, you will not need to add extra water for cooking.
Cooking Suggestion for Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
If you want to cook the zucchini immediately without waiting, you can add 1 glass of water after adding the sugar. If necessary, you can add more water in a controlled manner during cooking and cook until soft.
How Many Calories in Pumpkin Dessert?
1 serving of homemade pumpkin dessert is 743 calories.
Useful Information: What are the Tips for Pumpkin Dessert?
When making pumpkin dessert, sometimes sugar may be missing, and the taste may not be as you want. Cooking in a way that is too soft or too hard can cause a loss of flavor. Minimizing all these possibilities and eating a delicious pumpkin dessert with pleasure actually has a few tricks. Here we explained all those tricks step by step in our content: Pumpkin Dessert Tricks
Useful Information: How to Cook Pumpkin Dessert Without Refrigerating the Night Before?
When you are going to make a pumpkin dessert, be ready to change this habit if you leave it to another day because you forgot to put the pumpkins in sugar the night before. Because we will give you a delicious way to prepare pumpkin dessert without waiting. If you are ready, we are waiting for you to our content.Leave a reply