Homemade Turkish Lamb Beyti Kebab Recipe
Homemade Turkish Lamb Beyti Kebab Recipe with picture; There is no one who does not know the indispensable taste of Turkish cuisine, Kebab. In our delicious Turkish Kebab recipes section, I would like to share with you an easy and practical Turkish Kebab recipe, Sarma Lamb Beyti recipe “Wrapping the Beyti” Recipe that you can easily prepare at home.
You will be able to make those Beyti kebabs that we can’t get enough of at kebab shops, more delicious than kebab shops, and more easily and practically at home. Introducing: Turkish kebab, Beyti wrap.
It’s also quick to prepare. It owes its practicality to the use of ready-made fresh phyllo dough. It adds flavor to its flavor with the tomato sauce put on it, and its flavor increases with yogurt. The Turkish Sarma Lamb Beyti recipe, which impresses with its presentation, is getting ready to be a guest of your dinner.
Turkish Sarma Lamb Beyti Recipe
For 1 portion;
32 grams of protein
63 grams of carbohydrates
43 grams of fat
*Prepared by expert dietitians.
Ingredients for Homemade Beyti Wrap Recipe
For the meatballs:
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 500 grams Lamb ground beef (low fat)
- 1/2 bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 5 phyllo dough (cut into rectangles)
For the Butter and Tomato Sauce:
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of strained yogurt
How to Make Homemade Sarma Lamb Beyti Recipe?
- Put the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, eggs, salt, black pepper and chili flakes through the robot and make a mortar.
- Put all the meatball ingredients in a bowl. Mix well until the ingredients are combined. After kneading, wrap it with cling film and rest in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Take the ingredients for the tomato paste sauce in a saucepan and cook until it thickens.
- Take enough meat for a medium-sized Kebab from the rested meatballs. Give it an elongated shape, like a Kebab to be slightly thick.
- Lay one of the rectangular phyllo on the counter and place one of the meatballs. Spread the tomato paste on the phyllo and then wrap the phyllo in the meatballs. Repeat the process until all the meatballs are finished.
- Slice the wrapped meatballs to medium thickness. Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for 30 minutes in a controlled manner.
- Arrange the cooked beyti wraps to form a circle towards the edge of the serving plate. Pour the tomato sauce over them.
- Finally, put yogurt in the middle of the plate, sprinkle with parsley and serve the wraps. Enjoy your meal!