Turkish Style Meatless Raw Meatball Recipe
Have you ever tasted Turkish raw meatballs, Turkish-style raw meatballs are made in two ways, one with meat and one without meat.
We know the Raw Meatball recipes we have made before as a recipe that takes a long time to knead, requires manual dexterity and cannot be easily made by everyone.
One of the most popular recipes in Turkey’s Urfa province and in the South East, raw meatballs is a recipe originally made and served as meat raw meatballs. However, when we want to make it more economically at home, we always go to the meatless raw meatball recipe. It also takes a long time to knead. Let’s make this thing easier. Here is the easiest and most delicious Turkish style meatless raw meatball recipe!
This raw meatball recipe is prepared without kneading, by pulling all the ingredients in the robot. In this way, both time is saved and the most delicious raw meatballs are prepared without kneading. Come on, then, we say hello to your hands, and we welcome you to the meatless raw meatball recipe, which is one of these practical appetizer recipes. The answer to your question “How to make Turkish-style Cig meatballs?” is hidden in our recipe!
Turkish Style Vegan Meatless Raw Meatball Recipe!
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2,5 Water glass brown bulgur
- 1,5 Water glass Hot Water
- 1 Tea cup İsot (Red pepper)
- 1 Tea cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon sweet paprika powder
- 3 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 5 Tablespoon pomegranate syrup (sour syrup)
- 1 number Onion
- 1 number Lemon Juice
- 1 Tea spoon Salt
The Tip of Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- While passing it through the robot, continue to operate by stopping your robot from time to time and cleaning the materials sticking to the blades so that all materials are blended with each other. If the consistency is too thick, you can add olive oil. You can adjust the bitterness and sourness level according to your taste.
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Take the bulgur in a deep bowl and pour 1.5 glasses of hot water on it. Cover it and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- While the bulgur is rising, pull the onion from the robot and press it in a wire strainer to squeeze out the juice.
- Take the isot or chili pepper in a bowl and add hot water to it and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After the bulgur rises, put the puffed bulgur in the food processor and add the onion, soaked isot (with its juice), lemon juice, pomegranate syrup, olive oil, salt, tomato paste and red pepper from the robot, and grind it for 10 minutes, stopping it from time to time.
- Then take it in a bowl and knead it in your hands for a few more minutes and shape it.
- Serve with lots of lettuce, tomato and lemon. Good luck!