Natural Cherry Stalk Tea
In our article, we would like to explain how to make natural cherry tea, while herbal teas, which are preferred especially in winter, keep your body healthy and vigorous, while herbal teas provide us with vitamins and minerals that our body lacks.
Of course, we did not neglect to set aside the stems left over from the cherries you ate with pleasure during the summer months and dry them in the sun. You ask why? The benefits of the cherry stem are almost even greater than the cherry itself!
Especially when you drink cherry stem tea, which is prepared in a practical way, it will create such effects on your body that you will want to drink a cup of cherry stem tea every day when these effects become visible and can be felt.
Nowadays, it is easy to find dried cherry stalks in natural product aisles, especially if you go to Turkey, we recommend that you stop by the herbalists where natural herbs and herbal teas are sold and buy the natural teas you need for the winter.
Here you go, natural cherry stem tea in all its aspects!
How to Prepare Natural Cherry Stalk Tea
Necessary ingredients for cherry stem tea:
- 1 pinch of dried cherry stalk
- 1.5-2 glasses of water
How to make cherry stem tea?
- After you enjoy your cherries, spread the remaining cherry stalks on a clean tray or paper to dry them.
- Leave it in a clean, sunny area for a few days.
- Lift your dried cherry stalks into an airtight glass jar or a cloth bag.
- Then, to prepare your tea for one person, take 1.5-2 glasses of water in a coffee pot or a small sauce pan, add a pinch of cherry stem and boil it for about 5-10 minutes. Drink your tea, after straining it and separating the cherry stalks from it, after warming it up a bit. It’s that easy!
You can increase the amount of materials at the same rate according to the number of people.
What are the benefits of cherry stalk?
- Cherry stalk tea helps to lose weight.
- Since it shows antioxidant properties, it is good for many problems, especially the digestive system.
- Supports liver health.
- Cherry stalk tea creates an edema-reducing effect.
- Thanks to this feature, it eliminates the swelling caused by edema.
It supports the healthy functioning of the kidneys.
- It helps to lower bad cholesterol.
- It prevents the veins from being clogged with various substances such as oil and plaque.
In this way, it supports the heart to work healthily.
- It helps to clean the blood.
- Cherry stalk tea, which also supports skin health, prevents the formation of cellulite and improves the appearance of existing cellulite.
- It strengthens the immune system when used regularly.
Thanks to its calming properties, it helps to cope with stress more easily.
- Accordingly, it is also good for the problem of insomnia caused by stress.
An important note:
If you have a serious, chronic illness, you should not try to use any product, including cherry stem tea, for therapeutic purposes, you should consult your doctor before you start consuming it regularly, and you should not engage in any behavior that your doctor does not approve. Let’s say, this is health, it cannot be neglected.