Turkish Bulgur Wheat Recipe
Everyone’s Turkish bulgur pilaf, bulgur wheat recipes, differ slightly in the recipe. While some of them put tomatoes and peppers in it, some of them prepare plain bulgur, some prepare bulgur pilaf with vermicelli. A lover of juicy dishes, we take bulgur pilaf, which adds meaning to yoghurt and pickled cucumbers in Turkey, to the corner of our table.
Bulgur pilaf is one of the most popular pilaf recipes. Bulgur pilaf poured like this is very good. In Turkey, they are a very good couple with salads as well as eaten with meat dishes. You can reach the nirvana of taste with a foamy ayran next to it. Although this tomato bulgur pilaf recipe is a very classic recipe, we say try it with our recipe. Here is our delicious bulgur pilaf recipe with all its tricks!
Here is the bulgur pilaf recipe, which keeps its consistency from the size of the bulgur pilaf to its step-by-step preparation, and the dimensions of it never fail.
Come on into the kitchen, accompany us. Good luck.
How Many Calories in Bulgur Rice?
1 serving of homemade bulgur pilaf is 311 calories. 3 tablespoons of bulgur pilaf replaces 1 slice of bread.
Nutritional values of bulgur pilaf
- For 1 portion;
- 8 grams of protein
- 53 grams of carbohydrates
- 7 grams of fat
Turkish Bulgur pilaf tips
- You should cook your Bulgur Pilaf on low heat without mixing too much.
- You should adjust the cooking time of your pilaf according to the type of bulgur you use.
- It will be enough to cook the rice to which you add water for 10-12 minutes on low heat, but you can increase or decrease the amount of water you use and the cooking time depending on the type of bulgur.
- Your bulgur should be bulgur for rice.
Turkish Bulgur wheat recipe varieties
- You can get bulgur pilaf with tomatoes by adding tomatoes.
- Don’t ask if it’s bulgur pilaf with green lentils. This pilaf is very popular.
- Try the bulgur pilaf with eggplant with its delicious taste.
- Meyhane pilaf, which even those who do not like bulgur pilaf eat.
If you haven’t tried it, you might be missing out.
- Bulgur pilaf with vermicelli is one of the most preferred types of pilaf.
What to do with bulgur pilaf?
- The most suitable dish next to bulgur pilaf is potato dish.
- It will be a good choice for your bulgur pilaf in Karnıyarık.
- What about bulgur pilaf without the indispensable green beans? Of course not.
- Chicken or mushroom sauteed will also be a choice that will increase the flavor of your rice.
- Seasonal salad is a must for your bulgur pilaf.
The benefits of bulgur
- It is nutritious.
- It doesn’t bleed right away. In this way, it does not turn into sugar and fights against obesity.
- It contains a lot of fiber.
- It is very beneficial for the digestive system.
- But remember that too much of everything is harmful.
Does bulgur pilaf make you gain weight?
Bulgur rice is rich in fiber and low in fat and calories, so it not only helps to lose weight, but also helps to lose weight. Since fibrous foods prevent constipation, bulgur pilaf is also against constipation.
Turkish Bulgur Wheat Recipe
Ingredients for Turkish Bulgur Pilaf Recipe
- 2 cups bulgur wheat
- 2 piece tomatoes
- 1 piece onion
- 2 piece green peppers
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 2,5 cup of hot water (you can also use chicken broth)
- 4 tablespoons of oil
How to Make Bulgur Pilaf Recipe?
- For bulgur pilaf, firstly chop the onions finely and fry them lightly with vegetable oil.
- Add the chopped green pepper on it, fry a little more, then add the grated tomato, fry well.
- Add the bulgur and fry for 1-2 minutes and add the hot chicken stock and hot water.
- Add salt and mix once and close the lid.
- Cook on low heat without stirring until the water is absorbed.
- After turning off the stove, place a towel under the lid and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Our Bulgur Pilaf is ready to be served, enjoy it in advance for those who will try it.
Leave a reply